Today’s guest on the show is Tiger Hood also known as Patrick Barr.
This episode happened because my train decided to take a detour and out of my utter frustration I decided to get out and just walk home. If you’ve ever ridden the Subway in New York on the weekend then you full understand my frustration.
On this summer hike to the Lower East Side I ran into my friend Tiger Hood. Now I’ve known Tiger for some years now. If you don’t know Tiger Hood, he is famous for his photography and the type of golf he likes to play. His game is street golf. Tiger upcycles used milk containers by wrapping them with tape and hitting them with a golf club toward a box in the distance. Sometimes he puts the box up the block and sometimes it’s across the street, it all just depends what he deems the safest placement for that street. Some People even collect his taped up milk containers.
The first time I saw his photography it stopped me in my tracks. He had taken a photo in Key West of a Rooster eating out of a KFC box and I thought it was funny.
For years I’d been wanting interview Tiger and stars stars finally aligned.
- Follow Tiger Hood on Instagram
- Minetta Lane
- Key West
- Cadet Corps
- Photo Journalist
- 50 Years in New York
- It’s the contact that matters
- Social butterfly
- Having fun but taking it Serious
- ABC – Always Be Careful
- Eldridge Cleaver
- New York Nico
- Christopher Marks
- The Love of the English Language
- Graffiti Writer: Cliff
- Level Up
- Apple rolled down the hill
- Mental blinders, people don’t look
- Real bad boys move in silence
- Don’t hate showoffs
- Ugly people bring the beauty to the world
- Dress smart
- Paul Mccartney
- Blue Note
- Street Photography
- Take your picture first then ask
- Put your tailgate up
- Are you a comedian
- Shanna Christmas
- Called racist
- Comedy Cellar
- Shop by circular
- Top Golf Driving Range
- Played Volleyball
- Fuck golf
- Dance in the club
- A pretty good judge of character
- Always on the Honey Hunt
- Nappy Gilmore
- Most important lesson? I haven’t learned it yet.
- People never appreciate feeling normal until we are sick or injured
- Bastardized the sport of golf
- Amy Schumer
- Quala the Weirdo
- Golf Obsession
- Golf Digest
- ESPN 30 for 30
- Bringing the Life out of the City
We would love to hear your thoughts on the episode. Leave a comment on the Apple Podcast app and don’t forget to rate the show.
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.