Recorded in Union Square Park, one day prior to the Subway Therapy project Anniversary, we chop it up with guest Matthew “Levee” Chavez. We talk about creative projects, going viral, secrets, the importance of skipping ‘why’, how to create luck, crying and NYC wildlife.
Stay Up to Date with Matthew “Levee” Chavez
- Instagram: @SubwayTherapy
- Website: Subway Therapy
- Signs of Hope: Messages From Subway Therapy – by Matthew “Levee” Chavez (book)
The Cliff Notes
- Union Square Park
- Happy Anniversary Subway Therapy
- New York Secret Keeper
- “I’m wasted”
- Sharing Secrets
- Amon’s Secrets
Favorite Film: All that Jazz
Never saw Star Wars all the way- Amon Focus
- Post-It Notes
- Space Dandy
- Center for Supportive Bureaucracy
- Dollar Store – The best Dollar Stores in New York City according to Yelp.
- Just for Men Touch of Gray
- New York Said- The Diego Episode
- Whole Foods
- Do you get bags at Whole Foods? (We are judging you.)
- Cliff Bars
- Richard Branson
- Hey, if you are listening to this show, we would love if you would write a review? Word of Mouth goes a long way. (Thank You!!!)
- South Korea- Seoul
- Shout-Out to Adam the Lawyer!
- Going Viral
- Key to New York Hustle-Being Ready for the Opportunity
- Levee’s Advice- “Have your skeleton ready.”
- CTV News Clip
- International Day of Happiness
- Casper the Artist
- 14th Street/Sixth Avenue (New York City Subway)
- New York Said Matches: If you own a bo dega you can get a couple of free boxes. Send an email to email@example.com
- Sweden Festival Malmofestivalen
- Post Secret
- Humans of New York
- Chess in New York
- New York Said Shuffle
- Don’t be a Dick.
- Matthew Silver – New York Performance Artist
- The New York City Animal Mix: (Un)-friendly Squirrels, Rats in broad daylight, & aggressive Pigeons.
- The Daily Podcast: What is happening in Myanmar
- Fort Greene Park
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.