Recorded from the far side of Alphabet City, today’s guest on the show is my father Akil Talib Bey. In this episode we talk about traveling to heated lands, lessons from his father, hard decisions, God, death, heaven, love, truth, peace, freedom and justice.
I really enjoyed this talk. I would love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment on the Apple Podcast app and don’t forget to rate the show.
Just a heads this episode has some strong language that may not be suitable for children. You been warned, enjoy the show.
- Universal Principles of Islam: Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice
- So, will he be the first millionaire in the family?
- They Live (Movie Trailer)
- All That Jazz (Movie Trailer)
- The Princess Bride (Movie Trailer)
- School DaZE (Movie Trailer)
- The Tai Chi Master (Movie)
- If you have Amon’s Copy of this movie, feel free to send it to: Amon Focus, P.O. Box 468, New York, NY 10108
- Five words to describe you
- Amon Ra
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline – 1-800-273-8255
- Golden Rule
- Never endanger your life for a fool.- Akil’s Motto
- Heaven is a state of mind.
- God is within you. The closest place to find God is in you.
- Love and Happiness are Heaven.
- You want to make God laugh, make plans.
- Woke versus Conscious
- Redd Foxx – Comedian
- Moms Mabley- Comedian
- Eddie Murphy Raw ( Movie)
- Richard Pryor- Comedian
- Money is currency, so it moves through
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.