Today’s guest on the show is Robert Whitman. In this episode Robert shares how he got his start in photography, capturing Prince Pre-Fame, Mikhail Nikolayevich Baryshnikov, Pilobolus, visiting Cuba and his style of shooting photography.
Keep in Touch with Robert Whitman
- Prince Pre Fame (Book)
- Tribeca, NY
- About Coffee
- St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll
- West Side Story
- “We are all human beings” Robert Whitman
- People are really comfortable with him taking their picture.
- People open up to you.
- Getting Dumped
- Alfred Eisenstaedt (Photographer)
- Evoking photography
- People leave my photo shoot and go home and have sex.
- Lifestyle Advertising definition
- Dewar’s Scotch Wisky
- Leo Burnett
- Mikhail Nikolayevich Baryshnikov
- Shelley Washington
- Ballet Mistress
- Musical Wall in Minnesota
- Sunshine Hotel
- Sunshine Hotel Documentary
- Vanishing New York (Book) by Jeremiah Moss
- Doing it for the love.
- Sasha Meret
- Alexander Sumner
- Ashley Alexa
Subscribe, Rate and leave on Comment on Apple Podcasts here: New York Said
We would love to hear your thoughts on the episode. Leave a comment on the Apple Podcast app and don’t forget to rate the show.
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.