Subscribe, Rate and leave on Comment on Apple Podcasts here: New York Said
Recorded right in the heart of Union Square, today’s guest on the show is Silent Lee. In this episode we talk about the secret to a good life, misconceptions about depression, TrueExclusives, Hooliganrad Guitarfive, faith in your dreams and know that you’ve got to start somewhere to get anywhere.
Just a heads this episode has some strong language that may not be suitable for children. You been warned, enjoy the show.
Stay Up To Date with Silent Lee
- Going the slow way
- True Exclusives Entertainment Blog by Silent Lee
- Total Request Live by MTV – TRL
- Union Square Park
- Having a vision always
- Ralph McDaniels Creator of Video Music Box
- Crazy Sam
- The challenges of being a Creative
- Parents just don’t understand
- Some people don’t follow their dreams.
- The 1% of the 1%
- Having faith in the dream when you don’t see it.
- Fantasia Live Love Jones Event April 23, 2013
- 1 Million Views
- Brandy (Artist Website)
- Moesha Sitcom
- Manhattan Mall
- People List of 50 Most beautiful People
- Never Say Never Brandy Album
- La Perla Documentary
- Hurricane Irma in Puerto Rico
- Filming Inspiration
- Don’t Ever Kill Yourself – Hooliganrad Guitarfive
- Review on artist’s work
- Faux Friend – Hooliganrad Guitar5 music video
- Lower East Side LES
- Misconceptions about depression
- Best thing you can do for someone is be there for them and let them know you are there.
- Acting strange? There might be a reason.
- A lot of times people are going through something and it is not about you.
- 5 words that describe our guest
- Skechers Sneakers
- “You got to start somewhere to get anywhere.” – Silent Lee Quote
- Secret to a good life? Not giving a f*ck.
- TLC (Group)
- Game of Thrones HBO Series
- Lisa Bonet
How to cultivate relationships:
- Be you
- Be 100% honest
- Be 100% loyal
- Be a friend
- Working with Creatives requires trust
- Human to human connection
We would love to hear your thoughts on the episode. Leave a comment on the Apple Podcast app and don’t forget to rate the show.
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.