Subscribe, Rate and leave on Comment on Apple Podcasts here: New York Said
- No Complaints
- Champagne on Tuesday
- Happy Animal
- Fun into the room
- Moet Ice
- MTA Bus Driver
- Heart Attack Time
- Defensive Driving Exponential
- Someone gets hit in NY every 37 hours.
- Be careful, be patient, and anticipate everything.
- Everybody is just trying to get to the crib.
- Bring it home.
- Should you have patience with children? No.
- Aim the lasers.
- Value of education.
- Peace officer, security guards, etc. the goal is to de-escalate.
- Banks not giving loans.
- Policy of poverty & crime.
- The Black Inventor Online Museum
- From the Browder File: 22 Essays on the African American Experience
- Message to the Blackman in America
- “If all I do is just for me, then that for me is a failure.” Chris Taylor
- Dignity in the space of compliance.
- Amon-is checking the guest.
- We need more doctors.
- Not the easiest person to know?
- Being punished for telling the truth.
- The cost of honesty.
- The big piece of chicken. Chris Rock
- Writing for Emotional Impact by Karl Iglesias –(Book)
- Jamaica Avenue bookstores
- Queens one of ‘most diverse places on Earth,’ new figures show by Lisa Colagelo
- No excuse for ignorance
- What’s off limits?
- Amon’s cellphone ringtone…dope right?
- Getting my piece of the apple.
- It’s hard, its racists, and it is expensive.
- Who’s who and what’s what NY Survival Skills
- Love to see change in a good story.
- Stephen Colbert
We would love to hear your thoughts on the episode. Leave a comment on the Apple Podcast app and don’t forget to rate the show.
This episode is sponsored by Gorilla Coffee.