In this episode of New York Said we spoke to Brother Steve about crying, injuries, the state of the world, narrating his life, God, shady people, his funeral, accomplishments and valuables.
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
- What was your worst injury?
- Do you think that the world will be a better or worse place 100 years from now?
- If someone narrated your life who would you want to be the narrator?
- If God decided to visit the planet right now, what do you think he would say or do?
- What’s the shadiest thing you’ve seen someone do?
- What will people say at your funeral?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- Have you ever lost (or found) something valuable?